View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 04:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone, been a busy day today for me, I have finished laundry and cleaned up my bedroom and hubby vacuumed for me so it looks so nice right now, I am sure I will sleep good tonight.

Still making good choices...well sort of. I have been eating alot of fruit but I did have 2 oatmeal cookies yesterday, I stopped at 2 so I consider that a victory...well sort of

Billie, how did it go at the Vet? I hope you are able to find a new home soon. I am stillthinking positive thoughts/prayers for you. I know your next surgery date is coming up.

Bizi, congrats on getting to the gym. You are a good role model for us here. You are always upbeat and positive and it rubs off on is here.

Hi Junie, I am going to start walking myself too. How far or long do you walk at a time? Losing over 100 pounds is something to be very proud of. I wish I could get my dog under control so I could take her walking with me. That is something I am going to work on.

Hi Nancy, the mornings are so nice now. I have been going out on the patio and having my coffee, listening to the birds. I actually prefer fall over spring. Probably because I know that summer is over. My dog used to piddle like that when she got excited. It seems like she outgrew it though because she doesnt do it anymore. It was so frustrating and I went through bottles of carpet cleaner.

Well I better get back to work. I am so close to being caught up so I don't want to quit too soon...Sue
snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote