View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Mrs. D.

Funny that you should post this topic because last night I watched a video in which a Dr. Lorraine Day talked for over 2 hours on why we have diseases (she attributes her findings to ALL DISEASES. She said it's our immune system. And what we put into our bodies, well that's exactly what affects our immune system. You should see what she says about red meat,eggs milk and chicken and cheese.

Thankfully Alan and I haven't eat many of these things for years. I never knew about chicken though.

She says that when they first clean a chicken they take out the innards (using some kind of a machine, conveyer belt thing), and then they drop the chicken into these vat of water where the chicken is allowed to sit for a long time, (with all the other chickens). She then said 'do you know what they call this vat of water?? They call it FECAL SOUP. Because it's all the feces, etc.

I watched the first half of this 2 hour video last night. And when she started saying exactly what an egg is: She said 'do you have any idea that an egg is a chicken embryo with the placenta??"

I'll probably never look at another egg again. And forget about what eating red meat does to our stomachs. I have never heard such detailed information about our digestive systems and how it plays a role in our total health.

I haven't gotten to the foods we are supposed to eat yet. I gather that Steel Rolled Oatmeal is for breakfast, on her food list.

She's a big proponent of live foots. It's all about the enzymes. I have heard this from the juiceman, on tv and from JackLanne. I have his power juicer.

Guess who is buying fresh fruits and veggies today.

I eat like this anyway but now Alan (he saw the video before i did), he marched into the living room and said 'we aren't going to Dunkin Donuts anymore". I said to myself "oh god, what did he see on the internet this time?"

But, when I watched it and I heard this doctor say: 'If you are going to build a high rise apartment complex, what do you want to build it with, concrete and steel, or do you use Bamboo and strings".

Her point was "what we put into our bodies, well this is stuff that makes our bodies last a lifetimes. She doesn't believe in any prescriptions, but she does say 'do not stop except under your doctor's guidelines.

Her whole thing is "if you eat right, reduce stress, and never eat cheese or milk products, AND ESPECIALLY NUTRASWEET, ASPERTAME AND SACCHARINE, and if you eat raw things, you'll actually heal your body.

Hey, I'm game for anything.

I gave up red meat, veal, pork (I dont' drink milk anyway) a long time ago.

Oh, do you know what she says about hamburger? She says: The meat packing industry classifies all hamburger meat as coming from 4D's.

What is 4Ds?? Diseased, disabled, dead (cant' remember the 4th D thing). Good Lord!!!

Oh, she is a big anti caffeine person. She says it's a stimulant and it gives you false energy.

I only have one medium cup of coffee in the a.m.

Right now I'm going to view the last half of this video.

If anyone wants a link, just pm me and I'll gladly share.

But be advised. If you can't make a major change in what you eat and drink, then don't even watch it. You'll waste your time.

You can't eat any sugar, any dairy, any artificial sweetners. Nothing cooked, (I gather you can eat organic chicken), but i haven't gotten to what is allowed yet. That's the second part of the video which I'm going to watch in 5 minutes.

It seems they load up the meat and chicken with antibiotics and these animals have cancer and before it comes to market, the butcher simply cuts off the cancerous tumors and puts the rest of the meat back in the vat. But she explained that the blood supply is still in the food.

Now I have no idea if there is anything to what she says. But it does make sense to me.

So Alan and I are going to do her way of eating for a while. It really is only a bit of a change in the way I eat. But it's a major change for Alan, no more sugar for him.

He thinks "this will halt my neuropathy".

Hey, we'll give it a try. Dr. Day says this will cure all ills and people can even get off their high blood pressure meds. She has a chart of all heart diseases and she made one very good point.

She said "when you have a headache, what do you do?? You take an aspirin right??" She said 'now did you get the headache because you suffer from LACK OF ASPIRIN??" Of course not!!! She went on to says that pills and drugs just take care of symptoms and doctors are not trained to do anything but give you pills and drugs.

Will update. If I lose any weight eating this way, I'll make a video and put it on youtube. And if this makes any changes in his neuropathy, then Alan will most definitely sing!!

lol

Melody

QUOTE=mrsd;192191]to later developing diseases.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080122/...food_poisoning
It appeared in our Health News forum this morning:

I am copying the text here because these items typically go offline quickly..

I will add that for myself, I developed hypertension right after a very toxic systemic Staph infection from a black fly bite when I was in my early 30's. And also my arthritis. My doctor has always thought both were connected to the infection which was severe (I had to go to a hospital in Maine--we were on vacation).

There are biologists today who believe almost all human disease is vector borne, or results after an infection.[/QUOTE]

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote