View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Oh the poor puppy. Tammy, I'm so sorry. However, on a positive note, that puppy was so lucky to have you all. Because of you're loving and caring DD, Rosie was well taken care of. Who knows what the previous owner would have done with her. Let her live with that kind of pain. Never take care of her properly. Oh it makes me so mad when people mistreat animals.

You are right about the pit bulls. They do have a bad reputation. However, DBF has a pit/chow/lab mix. Buster is the sweetest dog and quite the "sissy." LOL He is so afraid of thunder that he will hop on your lap (all 70 pounds) or put his head under a pillow like a little child. LOL.

Take care and know that you all did the right thing.

btw - Glad to see you over here.
Brody is doing great...he is just doing a lot of sleeping. He too is a sissy. He loves to snuggle and when my daugter leaves the room even to go to the potty he can't stand to be away from her. If she scolds him he will put his head down and pout...he is such a great dog.

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote