Thread: b12 questions
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default wow, that is awful buttons

too bad the eye doc didn't wear his human persona that day.
There's nothing quite like being dismissed by a doc, is there?

You're PCP didn't seem to be of much help either huh? shame. What is with people?

Mine is convinced I have ms and said, he'd stake his "entire career on it."

You take a lot of things I never even heard of.
I'm gonna have to google them to learn more.

I have some of the same symptoms, what I call the hatpin stick you call the ice pick stick......probably because my hat pin sticks only causes my limb or body to jerk but doesn't bring me to my knees with any sort of quantative pain......gosh that must be awful for you.

The only neuro pysche sx I can say I may have had (other than a raging dose of PMS) was a brief bout of suspicion.........for a time there, every time some one talked to me I thought "they do NOT know what they are talking about!!!"

and when it went beyond my DM, DH and Dear Boss --who mostly DON'T know what they're talking about anyway--; I said Gee and I started to wonder if it was ME, especially in light of the goofy brained -ness. And then it passed........so maybe it was me!

It is good that you share, because you are absolutely right, how else will others benefit from what you've gone through?

Recluse spider bite is supposed to leave a visible lesion? Right?

I've never heard that other rascals can carry lyme's but it certainly would make sense.

Have you considered West Nile? Are there even neuro sx's for it?

When you are feeling that awful it is hard to separate the illness from yourself. I'm sorry you feel so lost sometimes. I am sending {{{hugs}}}}
and I'll keep you in prayer.

hang in there.
laura
lahgarden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote