View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 03:31 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Question in my family we have birthday coincidence?

I was born on my uncle's birthday November 26th

my sister was born on my grandpa -our fathers dad's birthday -grandpa was born august 26th 1900...
she/ my sister was the only child of seven that was his coloring blonde -blue eyed and left handed.

our parents were born on the same day in april 14, 1923 -1924 one year apart, the grandson who looked most like my father was born on their same month & day in 1980.

my sister was born on the same day our uncle died. december 15th

my brother had the same birthdate, as my first husband...may 28th

the first woman I ever saw that was in a wheel chair, was my great aunt stella, who was the first Parkinson's Disease person I ever met , and the first disease I was to be taught about - I was in the 1st or 2nd grade,
I am the only one in my entire family with Parkinson's disease, since my great aunt...? this I do not like...

I was married on August 15th, 1982, divorced May of 2001 and the sale of our home after our divorce in 2001 -weirdly was August the 15th, 2001....

my nephew was born on his great grandparents - wedding anniversary
date October 10...

lots of twins were born on both sides of the family.

cancer is the genetic death predisposition on one side...my mothers
my mother and her mother -my grandma both died in feb. of different cancers

and heart attack and/ stroke on my fathers side.
my father died of a stroke as did his father...

we have many birthdays in our family that occur on the 26th day of almost any month, my mother died on the 26th of feb, and my father died on november 26th

at this point my family birth and death cooincidence has gone full circle...
start at the beginning...

I did not plan this it is all true, Ijust sat down and started typing...
I could go one still - but I have seen enough...

perhaps I will go on a bit farther,
my father was named after his grandfather, whom was his fathers Dad... my great grandfather had seven children 5 boys and two girls
and my father had seven children who lived -seven children miscarried, poor mama, we five girls and 2 boys...

my father told us never to be proud or arrogant -not to ever want to show off wealth as his father had bought an airplane ticket to go home to yugoslavia and grandpa had bought a brand new suit and shoes to go home and show them he had become rich in america...
my grandfather died the day before he was to leave on his trip...

my father was very much depressed after the death of my mom, and planned to go to yugoslavia to see where his dad was from and visit the family and the family graveyard in macedonia,
he also bought some clothes because he lost weight after our mom's death -they lost his luggage and he never ever saw the new suit or any of the contents that I had packed for him ever again,
but he/ my fathers name was Gus the oldest child who was named after the Grandfather who's grave he visited when he went to stay with family in Yugoslavia w/ his brother Tom,
oh well -this was not planned but I will finish with this, my father passed away and in 2002 on my unclesTom's birthday in dec, he suffered a major debilitating stroke, and is still alive
but very disabled, he used to brag on how much healthier he was because he had kept his weight and was in better shape then all his brothers...

anyone else?

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.

Last edited by lou_lou; 01-22-2008 at 04:10 PM.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote