View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb mel...

eggs are almost the highest source of choline we have. Just about every animal eats the eggs of other animals as one of the best nutrition sources available.

I don't know what that doctor said about eggs, but they remain a very good source for many nutrients. And now we even have Omega-3 enriched eggs.
Yes they are slimey... but they contain ALL the nutrients to start a life off from nothing.

Eggs are germinal foods. So are seeds. That means they contain all the nutrients to start a new life form. Trace minerals, protein, choline (for the brain) and many other things.

And I will warn you... "organic" does not mean much these days. Many things are labeled as such and are not. It is very common to find regular stuff claiming to be "organic" . If you lived in California, I might be more open...but in NYC? I wouldn't expect alot of believeable "organic". It is just more $$ out of your pocket.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote