View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 06:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crytearszzzz
Gosh....he won't let me sit on his lap like this....rats!

LOL maybe if you strip down to your fur he would...just a thought.

She thinks she's just getting a can of wet food when we lock them up in the laundry room every night. Otherwise we'd never get any sleep.

A note of warning here. #1 She does con you out of a can of food. #2 She may be using this time to plot with the other cats to get rid of you. You know the old saying "The only good cat is one I can keep my eyes on".

This cat is extremly focused on him. (I think its because he feeds them) When he's away on business she cries and looks around the house for him.

Many cats will focus on one person in the household more than others and it is not neccessarily because of who feeds them or pets them. Our cat adored my hubby who is a total care quad...he could not talk to him, pet him, or feed him but he was "daddy's cat".

All 3 cats insist on being in my husbands home office every day...they often get tossed out when he's engineering schematics...... get cat paw tracts on them.....they are so curious about these huge pieces of "worthless" paper!

I firmly believe that cats think that they are resqueing us from the dull "chores" of life and offering us the honor and priviledge, indeed the only worthwhile act of our petty lives, of petting them until they drool or get hungry.

Isn't it all about them?!?!?!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!

Blessings, Cheryl

I just love black cats. I think that they are often smarter than the average cat too.