View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation Hi Sue

I am sorry to hear about your situation!! All of the symptoms you described sound exactly like the ones I had when I had a rupture last June. mine is on the left side next to my optical artery. I injured my neck working and pulled something & bulged a few disc. I think that is what caused mine to blow, it was only 4mm after rupture! I still have severe light sensitivity, headaches, blurred vision, severe short term memory... The neck pain is a big symptom!! I had 2 surgeries in Sept & Oct 05 for stnting & coiling. I still have a long recovery, it is a long story!! But, get checked out!!! As soon as possible, I would go to the ER at a good hospital!!! If you had a bleed form the seizure, you need to be treated ASAP! I unfortunately was not, thati s why my recovery is so long!! Please go get checked!! Better safe than sorry! If you do have one, it is nothing to mess with!! It sounds like you have the symptoms or at least brain swelling from the fall, or a clot??? Please let me know what you do, it is my opinion that you go ASAP!! I have done a lot of research, I was a firefighter / first responder & my husband is and EMT & firefighter for 33 years. We know about head trauma & you have something going on in there hun? I will keep you in my prayers and PLEASE go get checked!! Call an ambulance if you have too! I went 3 times before they fighured out I had a brian Aneurysm, with rupture?? I am lucky to still be here!! Let me know, I will be thinking about & praying for you hun!!! Tricia
FireflyR7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote