View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 07:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I prayed hard that ya'll went that way. It was time. Sweet Langana was ready to soar, and from the looks of it, you had better invest in some decent running shoes, eh?

Let's see...since my abscence..Lauren had her first date...She went to the prom with a cutie patootie....went to homecoming last year, and will be again this year...and what else...wants a car for her 16th birthday. How typical are those things? She hit puberty on christmas eve...( nice touch, santa) and...was the water girl for the soccer team last year. She now makes ya walk ten paes behind you when I drop her off to school late. so yes...I fight hard...the battles have become less for her as far as school..She has hanndled her own...and has made tremendous stride this last year. Reading in particular, has gone through the roof. I thank the VNS for that one. I truly think it's clearned the cobwebs some...

ahhh...the sweet joy of touching base with old friends. You made me smile, Wendy! Kiss the tooter for me, would ya??