View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommywms View Post
sorry guys. Its 20 degrees here in oklahoma today,and my feet r burning,zapping,and just plain hurt. Is anyone elses pain made worse by the coldness too? What do u do to releave it?
I have an electric throw that I cannot stand to use on my bed. The other night when my feet were burning (partially from walking around outside wearing my summer Croc shoes in -10 degree weather, I turned on that blanket to it's highest setting, and put my feet in it. Helped a little bit better than the heating pad.

Last night, right when I went to bed, my feet started to feel like someone had put jalapeno peppers all over them. (mild jalapenos) Mildly uncomfortable.

The past week or two, in the evenings, my feet have been feeling more and more numb as the evening goes on, but they'll be perfectly fine in the morning. Weirdest sensation when they've been going numb. Like I'm wearing my mom's Ugg boots.

I dont know if this is an MS thing, or if it's got something to do with the back pain I've been waking up with. (the back pain might be an MS thing, but I've had it since 1999 in varying degrees because of a car accident, so I'm not sure)
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote