View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 01:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Room for one more?

Hey all ! New to this board but see many familiar folks from...(well you know)
I'm still in Limboland. Started having serious spells of Vertigo back earlier this winter.One afternoon the left side of my face,neck and arm went numb. I jumped up and ran to a mirror to smile to see if I was having a stroke.Went to the urgent care no stroke or heart issue.The episodes of Vertigo had been happening off and on for 10 years this first time it happened I got a migraine that lasted for about 60 days or more . I went to the ENT all checked out ok.Sent to the Nuero had 2 MRI of the brain,several lesions found but not in the spots to give definite yes.LP a month ago,elevated IGG index but no o bands and very elevated protein in spinal fluid.
Symptoms have escalated during all of this numbness,pins and needles arms,legs,face,mouth, tummy.Bladder keeps me up all night. Most disturbing is the constant vibration throughout my body and especially at night. The Pain in my bones is just something right now.
Dr. ordered a third MRI of my Spine and I am going for the results on the 29th. My Nuero is 90% it is MS but is hesitant to call the dx untill this last MRI comes back. The only thing she will say for sure is my central nervous system is being attacked. I have asked her to wait on the meds untill the last test is in. I don't want to go through the roller coaster of reactions that I have heard about only to be switched to a new med when the results are in.
I wish my husband were here but he has moved ahead of the family across the state due to a job transfer. But I have you all aye??
Now....to my new/old friends from MSW and my new friends at Neurotalk..
Thanks for the ear !