View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 08:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone,
I was diagnossed In October of 2004 after having a very hard time the last time I was In Iraq. I kept a good diary and along with my previous medical records I got a diagnosis very quick. Sometimes I wondered If It was worth keeping a diary, but I found out that It was well worth my time.

My wife of 18 1/2 years decided that she wanted another man and so she filed for a divorce In March of this year.

I have a son 18 years old and he Is a Senior In High School. He has been one of my biggest Inspirations In my life. He has Autism, ADD and mentally retarded. When he was 3 or 4 the doctors told us that he would never live to see his teenage years. He proved them all wrong. He wakes up every day with a smile, and goes to bed with a smile. Always happy.

I have a daughter 14 years old. She Is a Freshman In High School this year. She Is very smart and way over protective of her brother.

I spent 20 years 11 months In the U.S. Army. I've been around the world a few times, and I've lived many different places In my life. My father was In the Army so I also got to do a lot of traveling while I was young.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote