View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 09:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckepi View Post
I am trying to visit the other place to make sure anyone who feels lost over there can find us here.

I also want to help new people the way so many helped me, its not their fault.

But .... The Monkey must stay here as I will be here more . I like the monkey!

I think the problem was the way it was done, no one was aloud to talk about it and they cut off our PMs which made it hard for people who didn't get emails or phone numbers before it went down, they were stranded with out a net.

I went to go for support after being away for a day and poof.....

I cried for quite a while because I was already not in a good place and that just pushed me over the edge.

Change is inevitable, as is my poor spelling , but they had a choice in how they instituted the change. They could have explained things alittle better also.

They gave a very nonspecific pat answer, we are adults who deal with a cronic illness I think alittle respect, for-warning, and honesty would have gone a long way.

Telling us "oh don't worry keep using cafe the way you always did its not changing right away" then poof its gone 2 days later is deceptive and unkind.

Ok stepping off my soapbox.

I am greatful to have this new place to heal my soul and I will visit the old place to help when I can but it won't ever feel like home again and that is the saddest thing for me.

Ok: Movin on up to the east side just started running thru my head .
Carrie! You should've called me! I was a train wreck too!

Jodylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote