View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Limbo checkin 1/23/2008

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a chance to unpack their bags and get settled in real nice and cozy. This is a weekly post put up on Wed of every week to update each other on where we are in our search for answers. Old and new are welcome!

Anyone who missed it, I had my LP a week ago Monday. Blood Patch on Friday and been recovering ever since. I've been feeling pretty bad, but seem to be better each day.

I've noticed my right arm has been misbehaving as well as my feet. I poked my hand with a pencil, yep, sure enough, its getting numb

I see the Neuro on the 31st for my LP results. Not even going to try and find out my results before I go in. Just wait it out and see what happens..

I had a very tramatic day yesterday, and could use some hugs and support, but I don't even know how to say it, or put into words what I'm feeling. After I think about it, I may start a thread...watch for it.

Had a cold snap, then two nights ago a wind storm that blew in 50 degree weather, melted the snow, then it froze like a ice rink, now today fresh snow over the top of it. Love those Chinook winds

So, how was your week?

HUGS!

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote