View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Does anyone on Copaxone suffer from Insomnia ?

I've been Copaxone for 3 months and for the last several days,I'm not sleepy at night at all I'm wide awake and I can't figure it out. I've had to resort to taking Tylenol PM at night just to get a good night's sleep I don't want to get addicted to the drug and then feel like I can't go to sleep without it. I also take baclofen but only a small dose 10 mgs at bedtime. Maybe it's stress I don't know I did read the copaxone brochure that comes with my medicine when it's delevered and it say in 2 percent of patients it talks about insomnia and or sleep disorders.And copaxone also causes dry month too,I went to the dentist last week for a check-up and it's not good.I have early peridontal disease at my last check-up most of my teeeth were 2's and now I have 4's and one tooth is a 5 and I need about 6 teeth deep cleaned they have to numb me up and they clean under the gums or something like and it costs alot of money and I have No dental insurance. The hygentist said alot of people with auto-immune diseases suffer from alot of dental problems. I guess it could be stress as I am stressed out about all this. Thanks for listening Kristi.

Started Copaxone 10/16/07

3-6-9 the goose drank wine the monkey chewed tobacoo on the street car line the line broke the monkey got choked and they all went to heaven in a little row boat...
Kristi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote