View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Why thank you Joe:

Guess what I did when I woke up this morning?? (Well actually I took it down last night and spruced it up a bit).

We have a juiceman juicer. I believe it sells for over $100 on the internet or if you go to the store.

About 8 years ago, someone was moving out of their house, around the corner from mine, and she had a moving away sale. There, on the front porch, was this new Juiceman Juicer. Now I know how much these things are. This lady was selling all the contents of her house (nice stuff), but she was practically giving it away. The juicer was marked $2.00. I just looked at it and said "Now why on earth would someone give away a new Juiceman Jr"??

I naturally thought there was something wrong with it, but I knew this neighbor so I just asked the question. She laughed and said "I'm moving, and someone gave us another one, so I'm giving this one away, I don't need two of them". I grabbed my two bucks and practically threw it at her.

I used it for a while, then got lazy. It's easier to buy V8, this I know.

But last night, I was determined to do the live enzymes thing.

So I bought all the fruits and veggies, and this morning, I'm in the kitchen making fresh juice.

Alan wakes up and goes, "oh look at you". Well, this little glass of juice was absolutely delicious. I just kept saying "Alan, think of all the live enzymes going into your body, into your arteries, into the myelin sheath around your nerves" Hey, I give imaging it's due, believe me.

See, people have to clean up afterwards, and I think that's why so many people don't do juicing. It's a lot of work, and people have to go to work so they just grab whatever that have to grab and off they go.

So I took 10 minutes to do this and from now on, every morning, we shall do LIVE ENZYMES lol

I wonder what wonder juice concoctions are out there and what I can add to this juice. I wonder if I can add wheat germ (to get the choline).

We then went to Dunkin, where Alan had his two donuts. Then he went to his gym.

I think if someone tells me I have to give up my morning coffee at Dunkin, I just may strangle them. It's my one little guilty pleasure.

So think of some new things I can put in my juiceman juicer.

And I wonder if I put carrots in, then can I make carrot muffins, with the pulp that comes out of the other end??

bye for now,

Melody

Oh, get a load of what I learned how to do with glitter graphics. Tell me you just don't love this image.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote