View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootsie View Post

I got gutsy and requested that the mods or administrators at the 'other place' allow us to finish up some projects there.

Since the cafe closed abruptly many were left hanging and some have not found their way to this great site.

i don't know if they'll post my message or not

In particular there is the Postcard event. I'm getting postcards with no return address. In some cases I do have the address in my MS address book, but not in all.

It's usually my fault. I received a number of addresses and I forgot to write our user name on them! Duh....

I'll blame it on cog fog but it's really just Duh!

I think it is particularly hard to let go of some of our fun things. So I hope we can continue or find new ways to do things.

Tootsie
I'm not sure what I missed at that other place. I wasn't involved in the postcard thing (which I would have liked to be). And I'm confused about the closing of the cafe and other issue's. I thought they were just working on the site.

I hadn't been on the site that much over the last few months, too much going on with the holidays, health etc so I didn't go through all the posts but I'm feeling like I missed something juicy.

"Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend -- or a meaningful day." Dalai Lama