View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasgrl View Post
Wasn't trying to stir things up. I seriously didn't know why some were upset and trying to make it light hearted with my juicy comment.
Awww VG, no one is upset. What I am getting is that there is much discussion about the move over and it's starting to take over other threads and forums. I think they just want us to enjoy what we have now and move on from the past.

This kind of reminds me of when I used to supervise new lab techs and they would talk a lot about their old job or whatever. I have been guilty of that myself. I would need to tell new employees that they are at the new job now and what happened at the old job stays there. And visa versa.

It's hard to let go, I know, but we have to for our sakes and those who were here long before us. I think Pm's would work best at this point.

I guess I just don't want us to get a bad rep. I like the new slate.
AfterMyNap (01-23-2008), DM (01-23-2008), Foggy Brain (01-23-2008), Jodylee (01-23-2008), Kitty (01-23-2008), tamiloo (01-23-2008), TheSleeper (01-26-2008)