View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyC View Post
Awww VG, no one is upset. What I am getting is that there is much discussion about the move over and it's starting to take over other threads and forums. I think they just want us to enjoy what we have now and move on from the past.

This kind of reminds me of when I used to supervise new lab techs and they would talk a lot about their old job or whatever. I have been guilty of that myself. I would need to tell new employees that they are at the new job and what happened there has nothing to do with the old job. And visa versa.

It's hard to let go, I know, but we have to for our sakes and those who were here long before us. I think Pm's would work best at this point.

I guess I just don't want us to get a bad rep. I like the new slate.
Thanks, I really felt bad, I was trying to be funny, bad timing. I see no reason to fret about the old site, the new one is so much better

"Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend -- or a meaningful day." Dalai Lama
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (01-23-2008), Kitty (01-23-2008), SallyC (01-26-2008), SandyC (01-23-2008)