View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 06:34 AM
ex Member

15 yr Member
ex Member

15 yr Member

Ron, as you're raising funds for the Parkinson's Disease Society, then you're also raising them for me, because the Parkinson's Disease Society want to support what we are doing. Isn't that ironic. So thank you for your efforts.

You didn't rebut my scientific arguments because you can't. You never could. You put up your theory for scrutiny. It was something I had not previously considered and so it grabbed my interest. My response was entirely scientific and respectful. That is not being mishievous. Would you have preferred that everybody just ignored you - because everybody else but me did just that.

You claim that I never took any notice of what you put forward scientifically in the past. However, I was usually the only person that really did. I took the time to provide relevant scientific evidence. Because a critical evaluation of what you had written did not result in total agreement with your theories is not my fault. Just as now, your theories were contradicted by established scientific fact. You studied chemistry NOT biochemistry. Chemistry does not teach anything at all about human biochemistry. So you are very limited as to the scientific evidence that you could consider. I studied biochemistry NOT chemistry. I've written over twenty volumes on the subject. I spent over three years of my life solely on Parkinson's Disease biochemistry. So I've always had a massive scientific advantage over you. If somebody sees glaring inconsistencies and weaknesses in what you have written do you want them to not mention it ? Is it solely positive feedback that you want ? Do you want to be right, or merely feel that you are right ?

I've heard of people being prejudiced against somebody because they have a medical disorder. That's really disgraceful. But for you to be prejudiced against somebody for NOT having a medical disorder is equally bad. I didn't know that sort of thing went on. If you actually checked what people wrote on BT1's PD Forum you would have known that as many as a third of the people there didn't have Parkinson's Disease. There are over six Billion people guilty of not having Parkinson's Disease. That's a lot of people you're prejudiced against Ron.
The Godfather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote