View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default 9 Days Ago & worried

I've never had a concussion before so didn't even know what was wrong w/ me the next day. This story will sound funny, but yet it's not. It's quite imbarrassing lol....I went out to a local small bar w/ a friend of mine and we drank way too much!! A regular that comes in that has a LOT of money happen to come in that night and was buying everyone at the bar shots. I lost count at the 7th shot or so of Jagermeister. I never drink that much Jagermeister but I went there mad about something and i guess I just didn't care after the second one. I really don't remember much about that night after probably the second or third shot. The next thing I know I'm waking up on my couch and got up to use the restroom. When I tried to get up I still felt drunk and couldn't stand up. When I finally did....I couldn't walk a straight line to the restroom. I was crazy all day at work. I would have dizzy spells and the room would spin. I would stagger or feel like I was going to faint. I called my friend that next night and explained how I felt all day and my friend said "I know exactly what's wrong with you...you have a concussion" I didn't know that I had fallen off the bar stool and hit the floor with my head. It's been 9 days now and I thought I was getting better but my head is killing me and I'm still having the dizzy spells. Especially in the mornings when I first get out of bed. I haven't been to a dr because I have no insurance and I'm in between jobs. I hope so much that I'm going to get over this!!
sndy344 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote