View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fever and SX,,,,,,,,,,,,

I woke up yesterday with 3 different sets of nasty fever blisters on my lips.......they are painful and keep popping and spreadin.
Well I assumed I must be having tummy trouble, even if there are no sx of it...that is usually what causes the blisters for me.........

Well today I felt pretty good when I got up...had alot to do today and now tonight as the evening goes by....I started feeling really sick........and my ms sx...(some of them) are now really acting up.....the tingling fingers and hands and feet and legs, along with the major pain in my shoulder and thigh....(left side).........and my eyes are burning like fire..and head is pounding.
so I go in to take my temp and its now 101...............(and for me thats high since my normal runs very low)..........
my question is it normal for a spiked temp to make the MS SX act up?
Its the tingles like I get when I stay in the shower to long.....ya know....

Gonna go take something for the fever and go to sleep..but will check for replies later........
I already called to make appt with the NP tomorrow.but shes booked full up...so will just see how I do over night.........

and NO I have no clue what the fever/fever blisters is all about..guessing some infection somewhere........

Just maybe say a lil prayer for me tonight while I sleep okay..........

THANKS FRIENDS,

Hugs and Heart,
Kay
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote