View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce View Post
Hi Cindy thanks for your checking. I am lost with this site now. I don't remember which post I wrote into to say that I miss our small cyper family. This is to big for me to read everything and keep up with you guys.

I guess in time it will work out. But with the problems with my eyes I can't read so much all the time and then loose all of you.

I was having problems past few days with pain. Thankfully today I feel
better. Tomorrow I take my darling Sage to get fixed. That has me a little
nervous. Mother feelings.

Take care.

Joyce
Nappy says take care of Jappy! I know what you mean, a bunch of newbies and all at once. Don't feel bad, Joyce, things will settle down and we'll get back to our old ways.

The newbies are a great bunch, really, and they'll adopt us all, don't you worry.

Sage will be okay, keep the faith, my friend.

BETH!!! I SEE YOU!!!!!! Let's run into the reflecting pond like Forrest and Jennie so we can find each other!!!

I so know what you're going through with your dad. I did it 7 years ago and it really is a ton of work. I made stilts for furniture, fake floors for rolling chairs, customized everything. My brothers moved furniture and his computer... plus cooking and putting on those gawd-awful, evil stockings! I don't know how nurses do it, I'd go postal! He's 85 now and thinks he's 12. One more reason to hate that new hip!!!!!!

Try to rest, my dear, running yourself down too far won't help anyone! We sure do have a lot of new friends here. You'll like 'em just fine, they're a wiggly bunch.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (01-23-2008)