View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default topicals

Hi Rokeman,
From it being advertised in a cream pot, I think the thought is it is a topical ointment. For injections I have trigger points, with ergh, does it have a T? Brain fog....also epidural in the C5 with depro midrol wonderful help. Sorry not to have recall, maybe in the Am, or someone can fill in my gaps.

Now, personally unless a doctor I knew had paitents using it, like they did for gluclosimine chondrotin, (sp) I would watch and see. Then too, like the glucosimine, chondrotin, what are you out maybe $20? Not sure on the cost.

For me I use biofreeze with ilex I think it is called. I buy it on ebay about $6.50 a roll on. I also use lidocain patches every day.
Topicals are a temporary help, not long term cure, but it certainly means a lot for nights sleep or day activity.

For anti inflamatory I use Toradol, muscle relaxant the best in the world is valium, and the most releif I get from anything is the hot tub.
In a major flare up from asthma, into bronchitis once, I had the steroids...Oh, I hate how I forget the name.....WOW, did that make TOS symptoms as if they were gone! Wonderful side effect.

Hope you find something that works great if it is the melitin or another.
Dianne

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote