View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Geez..... That's just horriable. The more you tell me, the more it seems that your MOTHER resents you because of all the things you deal with. (Wich caused her to spend money. Sort of sounds like my dad, but I think he's chilled out now to some degree. (Thank goodness!!)) I know that is a terriable thing to say....

Hey, I was just thinking, since your mom smokes and I think the "surgon general's warning label", you DO NOT need to respond to this part of the message, but is it at all a possibility that she'd smoke while pregnat with you wich may explain all the problems asside of hydro (My mom never smoked, but had contact with a former smoker, and a current smoker (somone who still smokes, but didn't see them on a daily basis, while pregnat.) you have. I know it's absolutely crazy to say, but many things happen to babies IF the mother smoked while pregnat.

So if the answer to theese questions (wich you don't have to respond to on here, of course) is yes, it's a good chance your medical issues are largly your MOM'S fault.

Good luck to you, once again, I am here if you need to "vent". (I just wouldn't bring this post up with your parent. I don't want you to get into trouble because of me.)
sjp_fanatic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote