View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 11:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart It's okay

I'm so sorry Hun....

You'll have bad days, feeling like you've lost so much. You have...you've had to make a complete unwelcomed lifestyle change. I'm so sorry your body has turned on you and you're not able to do the things you so much enjoyed. Maybe exercises in moderation after your SGB will help uplift your spirits? I'm praying for you.

Having the attitude that you are going to beat RSD is the right approach, however it's okay when some days are not possible.

Today I'm a bit weepy, sometimes throughout the day I think of all the things that have changed as well and how this disease has effected so many things in my life. The joy in every day things is somehow interrupted by pain. The energy I have to dig down deep to get just to continue on with EVERYTHING!
Even to smile, carry a conversation or focus on what someone is saying...it's debilitating. And not being obvious about your pain because you don't want to bring other people down is such a struggle and a new technique I have learned as well!!!!!!!!

I have two teens and a 7 year old, I have to still be mom and even that's difficult when you think of all that entails! But I have to be MOM and my body will just have to understand! (Sometimes)

Waking up in the morning with that stuck back as well...I can't remember the last time I arrived on time at work!

And my poor husbandl...I'm not the flexible LoveMuffin I once was...that's all I'm going to say about that!!!!!!!!!

I hope the SGB helps for you!

I know you found this forum because you were googling for hours on end trying to find some understanding, people who can relate. You've definitely found it...you're not suffering alone I promise.

On your down days, please post for support, there are so many wonderful people here that are eager to share your sorrow and at times even uplift them with hope.

Please keep us posted on everything! I hope you have peaceful dreams tonight.