View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm ok. Notice that that was lower case ok. The weather is bumming me out. I haven't been sleeping well. Since I don't really have anything to do, I sleep in. My bodies clock doesn't put me to bed until around 1 AM so I sleep until about 11 AM. So yesterday I set my alarm for 8:30 to make myself get up and do something. I didn't get to sleep until after 4 so I turned my alarm off. Woke up at usual time and forced myself to not take a nap. Other than not sleeping and my psoriasis driving me crazy, I'm ok.

I really miss my grandkids. I know it was just December 31st that I last saw them but I miss them. The baby is walking and doing more of her own version of talking and I want to be part of that. So we're going down Super Bowl weekend.

All MS sx stable.

I was very much a people person when I was an RN and have changed a lot since I stopped working. I was used to this crazy group of people here. And then we had that huge influx of new members who all knew each other and a lot of the people already here and I guess I got lost and was quiet for awhile.

Last edited by doydie; 01-24-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: more info
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote