Thread: Crumbling
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 01:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Kind People,

Cherie, Thank you for the article. It seemed to describe a lot of what I feel. I was diagnosed just about a month ago. It explains things that have been going on for many years. Everything seems to have just come to a head.

Kathy and Anne, I have not tried any meds. This is all so new. I seem to be in the middle of a big waiting game. The doc want to get me started on Betaseron, because he said it is not in the early stages and seems closer to secondary progressive. Right now I'm waiting to hear from insurance.

There are just so many issues (symptoms) and I can't take steroids because of reactivating hystoplasmosis that occurred in my eye when I was young. So right now I'm taking nothing other than Tylenol and Aleve. Doesn't really do the trick.

It's just so frustrating. I am use to going beyond the call of duty at work. And gradually it has gotten harder and now almost impossible. I sound like I am really whining, which is so out of character for me. It's funny what a person will tell people they don't really know as opposed to the ones who are closest to them. I think I am still sorta in denial. But it doesn't look like this is going away.

Anyway, thank you all 3 who answered SO MUCH! It helps just knowing there are people out there who understand. God Bless You!
Friend2U is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Annelee (01-24-2008)