View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 03:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Hello From Texas

Hi Everyone!! My name is Marla. I live in Abilene, Texas....anyone else here from Texas? I have been diagnosed with RSD since October 2003 after a sever left ankle break. (big ouchy) I was doing super until I had a dental appointment to get a cavity taken care of. I took the instructions provided by the RSD Organization with me for the dentist to follow, which he did, but my body decided it wanted to bonkers on me!! That was in October 2006, I know....I need to stay away from doctor's of all sorts in the month of October....anyway, that little trip to the dentist sent my RSD into over acting mode, making it now Full Body. Recently I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, MS, and some sort of Heart issue that is now under testings. That was discovered because of my pain management doctor wanting to try me on the Spinal Cord Stimulator and needed blood work, and an EKG that came back abnormal, not once but twice. So just today I went and had an Echo Cardiogram done and I go back on the 1st of Feb, to do a chemical Stress test. Talk about a slap in the face, all I wanted was some relief from the pain, just to find out that there is yet something else going on with me. Well, I much admit, it was a learning process, because I didn't ever think about RSD effecting your heart, well it does!! RSD effects your muscles right?....You heart is a "Muscle" so it can be effected as well. Interesting isn't it? Anyway, November 2007 I started my study into being a RSD Coach ™, since then I have done it....I have become the first RSD Coach ™ who offers one on one assistance, and it is Awesome, if I can brag for a moment.
Well, that pretty much brings us up to date, tried to make it as short and sweet as I possibly could, because otherwise you would be reading a novel right about now, and if I don't stop typing now.....you will be....hahahaha
Nice to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you all much better.

Love, Peace & Blessings,
Marla
Marla is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote