Thread: Crumbling
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 04:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Friend, i must admit that you do sound a bit beat up right now, just remember this is not something you can power through if you try hard enough, i tried that approach and all it did was left me so exhausted i could barely function at all.
You may be able to notice to things trigger your symptoms including your fatigue, if you can that at least gives you some control. Try and be kind to yourself though. If you are the kind of person that usually gives 110% at work you are likely to find this a very frustrating time, just remeber that there are many of us here that you can share with. I have just been going through a really rough time with an escalation of my symptoms, i have been in hospital for most of the last 3 months,( i have been out since last friday and that is the longest i have stayed out for months), fatigue has been the toughest feature for me to deal with and has literally had me bed bound for most of the time. I hate it, but i have learnt that if i try to fight it when its bad, i just feel worse and it takes me longer to get back somewhere close to normal. I really do hope ou feel better soon
kebsa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (03-02-2008)