View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
I'm ok. Notice that that was lower case ok. The weather is bumming me out. I haven't been sleeping well. Since I don't really have anything to do, I sleep in. My bodies clock doesn't put me to bed until around 1 AM so I sleep until about 11 AM. So yesterday I set my alarm for 8:30 to make myself get up and do something. I didn't get to sleep until after 4 so I turned my alarm off. Woke up at usual time and forced myself to not take a nap. Other than not sleeping and my psoriasis driving me crazy, I'm ok.

I really miss my grandkids. I know it was just December 31st that I last saw them but I miss them. The baby is walking and doing more of her own version of talking and I want to be part of that. So we're going down Super Bowl weekend.

All MS sx stable.

I was very much a people person when I was an RN and have changed a lot since I stopped working. I was used to this crazy group of people here. And then we had that huge influx of new members who all knew each other and a lot of the people already here and I guess I got lost and was quiet for awhile.
Doydie

I do understand your feelings of isolation and lack of motivation. I get that way this time of year and especially right now being so sick.

I try to keep a routine as well, but some days just want to stay in bed. I too am a late night person and try to force myself to go to bed earlier than midnight! It's hard...my clock won't do it without a little assistance.

During the landscape season, it's a little easier b/c that 5 am alarm is a lot closer to my 1 am bedtime than it is now!

Hang in there Doydie, you've got us to keep you going and hopefully you'll get to see those grandkids soon!

As for the psoriasis...what are you doing for that, besides itching it??!!!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote