View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 03:14 PM
stormtrooper

stormtrooper

Cool Responce to madalot and MD

Hi Madalot,

I dont usually post much since I am so busy with my business's I run. I have MD Myself and have had it since Birth. Mine is know as Charcot-Marie-Tooth. I myself have been in and out of my wheel chair a couple different time as mine progress as I got older. I will be in my mid 40's in a few months, and I seem to notice small changes in my strength each year. some better and some a worse. I have been doing alot of research on homepathic remodies to help instead of the conventional drugging doctors seems to push upon us. I keep very active all year round, with my first business freelance photography and throughout the year with car shows( my truck in them and shooting them) local events doing most allmost all of my own home remodeling. Some told me I would be in a chair by the time I was in my mid 20's and I was even told my schoaliosis(spelling?) would compound that. I told them I was to stubborn for that LOL. Now I have had disability councilers wanting to have me lecture on disabilities and their effects and the positive thinking approach.
So what I am saying in short is look for other alternatives to your well being.
Take care

Peace Out
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote