View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 05:59 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up A big day planned~

Good morning Sheryl & Sue, I've been up the whole night.I may of cat naped, but that's about it. I brought a small kitten in and it didn't do well most of the night. I know I was up heating milk all the time. It does need a formula if I can get to town this morning.
I am to old for this. It's one thing to get up early, but to feel like this all night is terrible. If only my mother insticts would not have kicked in kick in like this.I started washing the vinyl siding yesterday on my front porch. I am a mess now. To make it worse I invited my pastor to help today for I can't even lift the ladder, it's so heavy.
My back is killing me!How can I work today? I must of been nuts thinking I could do this. If nothing else I will pay him to finish this job & not start anymore. it's awful to sit here looking at work and just sit and watch it go undone. What I can afford, I will just pay him to do, I guess. My Doctor wouldhave a fit if he knew I was doing any outside work. The weather is perfect tho.

Some of you ask about my dog Bear. Doc couldn't find a thing wrong with him that would cause this odor,so he sold me a special shampoo for skin problems.
I hope it works. I also washed him again too.
watching their diet? I don't have time. Maybe I can work it off. Now that will be a change for me. My kitten has went back to sleep so I better also.
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote