View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 06:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks, everyone.

HollyM, it's amazing how many similarities exist in the wonderful, exciting realm of neurological disease. Sorry that you've been exposed to all the joys of it too. Well, if I'm not your dear friend, perhaps I can become one over time. I'm open to new friends.

I would love to ask why there isn't a forum or subforum for TM as it really is something that a number of people with MS present with.

glenntaj, I wish it wasn't so. It irks me that most docs take the McDonald criteria as gospel, page, and verse and not as guidelines as they were intended. But as a wise neurologist I saw said, once you're given the diagnosis you get treated for the diagnosis and other possible causes are often overlooked. And that is why he preferred not to issue a diagnosis unless forced into it. Given his rationale, I was happy to not have a diagnosis at the time. If docs could walk a mile in our shoes....

Beth, Annelee, and Kellijo, I'd love to get into a discussion about TM with you if we can agree on somewhere to have it in the forum. I have loads to learn about it.

Scary when you ID with someone so strongly that they put your words in their posts before you say them!

Loving the partying lesion with one bully lesion visual.

Flygurl, "hairy chicken"??? Oy vey, you need your eyes checked. Rather a hairy chicken than a hairy hand (and yes, I'm female--ha ha ha.... love the pun). That is an Eagle, something a flying ace such as yourself should recognize.

ali, thanks. I really appreciate that. I have a cute little friend (she's 6) who I call Ali. Your name makes me smile.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, even those with "attitude problems."
Gazelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (01-24-2008)