View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 10:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Lucy

Good Evening Lynlee, It good to see your on fire again sounds like your Holiday did you some good and I hope you got some wind in your hair.

My experience: I went to a Chiropractor for 2.5 years and started treatment the day I got out of the Hospital at that time my spine was elongated, twisted and recompressed and I was in very bad shape as I could not walk into the office on my own my brother had to help me into the office. My first several treatments I had to sit in a chair as I was unable to lay down on the treatment table and this went on for 3 weeks everyday.

My Chiropractor was the only person who was willing to treat me because I had no insurance at the time and he believed in miracles as I do. It's a miracle that I'm not dead and that I am able to re build my life today and a huge part of the healing process was done by this man as he was more concerned with my health and well being then my ability to pay and there lies the difference.

There was a sign in my Chiropractors office that read. Your Health Care Treatment Here is not dependent on your ability to pay and in the 2.5 years my Chiropractor never ask me for a dime, his response was I'll see you tomorrow, what can I do to help, we're making progress, let my staff help you with those forms let us help you get back on your feet and never ever give up. Sounds like an Irishman to me.

I don't know if this helps,Lynlee but I do know that the Chiropractor treatments save my life and that I would not be were I am today if I had not had those treatments

Take Care Jeffn
jeffn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote