View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 10:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dahlek, I'm not sure what you are asking here. Can you try to ask me more simply what exactly you are trying to find out? I don't know what you mean by "test factors" or "test complexity progressions".

I listed the tests by type: primarily sensory neuropathy vs primarily motor. Then I listed for genetic, metabolic, etc., causes, but I don't think of it as progressing in complex manner.

<<<If I may, ask a more 'basic' question? Someone has asked me about the specific tests and their test complexity progressions during the diagnosis processes. I re-reviewed the worksheets and see the components of testing=test aspect results, but no simple 'roadmap' of how the test types progress and what they are... I do recall I had had over 90% of the test factors listed on the worksheets, but well, back then [way-back, it seems now?] I had not gotten into the habit of copying the test orders...so I could look up the "what-all it means' after I get results. All I recall is that there were lots of boxes checked w/lots of numbers either before or after them. And yes, I've the results, but just the results...no key identifications as to the actual tests conducted. Even my insurance EOB's are no help...just 'lab work=$$$$$$ and I pay Y amount.. I do know test orders come is sort of 'clusters' testing groups of things specifically for special immune issues, nutrition issues and hormone issues, but when there are 10 to 15 checked of a 'lab sheet', well the mind fogs over and just goes-OK TAKE MY BLOOD etc.. At what point does it get really complicated? Do I want to know? even...
Sooo any simple help here would help others truly. Thanks for any help.>>>

--- LYME neuropathy diagnosed in 2009; considered "idiopathic" neuropathy 1996 - 2009
---s/p laminectomy and fusion L3/4/5 Feb 2006 for a synovial spinal cyst
LizaJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote