View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

sound like you may have either Peripheral Neuropathy or Trigeminal Neuralgia ...
But I am not a doctor and they would be the best ones to figure out what type of pain yours is. Did this just come on over night? any injuries or colds ,sinus infections (eye ear nose),,teeth work done recently? dose a warm cloth help if you can lightly set one on that area??? I am very sorry to learn of your pain and sad you are here but I know you will find some help and support from lots of great folks .
Do you have another "illness" you mentioned m.s. do you have that?
write down everything your notice about the pain and bring to doc... a neuro or pain doc. gather all the info you can on both peripheral and on trigeminal and maybe narrow down the symptoms . there are different types of t.n. and it would be good to look at the threads at top of this page and visit the web sites mentioned they are priceless in the help they provide.
I wish you low pain wishes and fast answers jowen.Keep us posted and dont be afraid to ask things no matter how strange the question might seem.
Peace
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote