Thread: Question?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 01:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Update

Ok Ladies,

Here is an update and to just remind everyone once again how our Health Care System just stinks!!!! (sorry, need to vent).

My cramps have gotten worse, along with low back pain and just feeling bloated. Some days it just makes me feel plain rotten.

Went today to see a doctor. She is a family practioner that is in the same building as my family doctor.

She didn't do much examining, but just pushing around on my stomach and then tells me, its most likley just gas pains and told me to take a stool softner. I thought I was going to come unclued.

I think she saw the distress written all over my face, so you then said....well, if it will make you feel better, we can do a pelvic untrasound. Make me feel better????

Ladies, after doing some reading about my symptoms on the internet, I discovered them to be symptoms of ovarian cysts or even early symptoms of ovarian cancer.

Are doctors crazy or just plain lazy. You would think with all the law suits against doctors these days, they would not cut corners.

Anyways, that is the latest. I have the ultrasound on Tuesday.

Peggy

Peg24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (01-25-2008)