View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 01:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thx Waggy. I've had long-term TOS and RSIs and had plenty of treatments from expert PTs and saw a good neurologist in the past. And I do my best to keep up with a physical program. But now I have some new issues. I tried seeing a local physiatrist but since I had multiple musculoskelatal concerns he just opened up his fibromyalsia wastebasket and tossed me right in. I may choose to or not to have TOS surgery on one side or on both but I want to know the diax so that I can address anything I can make better. Also I've got another problem that needs surgery first so my rib-resection would have to be delayed. I'd love to be able to handwrite a page or fix my own dinner on the same day that I exercise. I've been waking up with a lot of bi-lateral elbow pain. And I have the elbow pains whenever I hold something lightly or even keep my arms bent and not supported. The local PT said that people in cold climates get lots of aches and pains and dismissed it as that. I just want to find someone who can help me sort through the problems I'm having. At least now I know that I'm hypermobile and that when I can't be strengthening I am subject to getting all this stuff. I had a surgery 2.5 mos ago and lost strength while recovering. Since I need another surgery I want to get in shape as much as possible so I won't further decline.
fern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote