View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi, you DO want to follow up on it. Sometimes I have had docs who got no "jump" when they hit me, but were satisfied with a twitch I didn't notice. Or, you could have some reduction in reflex, but it could be that your doc has documented it and it is not progressing, in which case you really owe it to yourself to understand what exactly is different than normal, what causes it, what are the range of possible prognoses.
Or, you could have a problem that needs to be fixed. So, since this seems like someone you see regularly, I would ask next time. If you're not seeing her soon, I would ask if I could ask her a question by phone, or set up a short 'follow up' visit. Don't worry, just make sure you understand everything!
Take care,
Jane
1994 broke neck lifting dad - misdiagnosed 4 yrs by HMO as carpal tunnel and malingerer (!) Lamination with titanium 97 - full Central Sensitization by 2000. Now get meninges inflammatory attacks that cause venous occusions leaving me concussed or writhing without enough time to recuperate. Can't wait for Clifford Woolfe's selective painkiller for only nerves in pain. Now on Methadone, bacofen, etc. usual effects
gizmogirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote