View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 03:45 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I have lesions on my spine and my brain. The ones on my spine effect my legs mostly - my Neuro said that is what is causing my balance and gait problems. My right leg and torso has gone numb within the last 48 hours. My right side seems to be the side that is always affected when I have a flareup. My right hand/arm has been numb since October 2007. It's definitely better because I can write more legibly but it's far from being 100%.

I have also begun to have RLS symptoms. Like clockwork my legs get that strange feeling in them around 8 PM and by the time I'm ready to go to bed my legs are "ready to rumble"! It's SO annoying to have to keep moving them - I tried not to once and the feeling will literally drive you out of the bed! I've been taking 600 mg of Neurontin before I go to bed but it doesn't seem to be helping much.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote