View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Daniella I'm sorry that you struggle with your outlook on life. It's often said attitude is a state of mind and it's so true. I can be all POed about my pain, evergrowing disabilities and bodily fuctions that no longer work and my complaints about doctors, but I choose not to. It's my choice, and you can do it too. Find something in you day, your life and your world. Being able to think and type it into the computer is quite a blessing in itself. There are lots of people who can't do that. As it said be for that I watch people walking by and say to myself "I once was able to do that", but the good thing is I still have my mobility and the list goes on and on. Your list does too and I hope they are visible to you. We all deal with a great deal, still we can handle even more. Looking to hear from you.

Cyclelops I'm sorry your son was wounded in Iraq. I have so much admiration for our sons and daughters in uniform. It's great he made it home. Our returning Veterans have a great deal to handle. I'm a Vietnam Veteran and I war is hell. Whether you carry a weapon, drive a truck or cook in the messhall, the stress can be just miserable. Service cat, rat, horse, dog or whatever, if it helps him ~ Wonderful. I agree with you loving dogs and a little humor goes a long way in one happiness. Keep Smiling.

Jamie Marie (we it looks like I'm having an up day)
mmebtterfly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote