View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy Feeling like a whiner (small vent)

I went to see my spine doctor today, and one of the first things out of his mouth was "what can I do for you today?" It was almost like he was surprised to see me. So I said "Well, I had the injection back in December, you scheduled me for a follow-up the first of January, but you cancelled that b/c you were sick. So this is the new appointment for that."

He goes on to tell me that I have what everyone has and its not that bad. So I said, well, you told me that I should wait for PT. He said oh, yeah, lets get you started. So I got a script for that, but that was the end of it. I asked him what my dx was and he said spondylosis and my pain should 'come and go'. He treated me like it was no big deal.

It was just a weird appointment. I guess I'm whining because I've spent thousands of dollars and I felt like he was dumping me or something.

I can't wait to go see the Neuro and find out my LP produced nothing too....I feel like giving up on everything. Not in tears or anything, I'm just fried, I'm done, and I don't know what to do anymore about anything.

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote