View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Wow.. Thats kool.. I'd go for it!

I think what we put in our bodys is very important, and I know some foods seem to almost make me more anxious.. like pumping up the sympathetic nervous system somehow the pain increases too. Likewise what we put into our bodys can decrease pain, antioxadents can decrease the inflamitory componant of RSD and lessen the pain, it seems to calm many of the symptoms down for me.

Do you know that they have found that vitimin C an antioxadent can stop RSD from happening if given after a break? It's the antioxadent property that speeds healing by targeting excess free radical scavengers (inflamation).
So many foods have the antioxadents our bodys can lack.

I would jump at a chance to be in a study like that.. non invasive and it will probibly help alot.I am one who finds cafine raises my pain levels. Antioxadents seem to lower them a bit but more so it staves back the effects and symptoms of RSD.. tones them down somehow, I eat alot of very dark vegies, drink Roibos (red bush) tea, and white tea, both these teas are higher in antioxadents than green tea.

I would be VERY interested in this study and its results.
And welcome CB.

Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Coffeebean (01-27-2008)