View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 09:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh boy did I kick a hornets nest by starting this post, and for that I apologize, I am just thankful that the hornets nest erupted via email so it was not disruptive on the forum.

To the folks who are very upset because they think I am contemplating a lawsuit - I HAVE NO INTENTION OF EVER SUING BRAINTALK OR JOHN.

I am just a curious sort of person who wonders about things, so ever since the neuro-mancer server disappeaed and the posts were lost I have been wondering if anyone else could or would sue, but of course I felt uncomfortable posting the question on braintalk because I was afraid people would misinterprate it and think I was going to sue.

I thought now that since time has passed and since so many people are being open and honest on this BT2 forum that I could finally ask the question without backlash. I guess I wasn't clear enough about my intentions - that it was just a question asked out of curiousity.

Secondly to the folks who contacted me asking if they could join me in my lawsuit. THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A LAWSUIT! and I am now very sorry that I put the idea in anyone elses head.

This is certainly not the first time in my life where I asked a question out of curiousity and landed myself (and possibly others) in hot water, and it probably won't be the last time either because I am such a curious person who wonders about so many things...
Wittesea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote