Thread: Hi All
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Di,
Your post said,"As for Toser, your inference to "at least ONEmoderator comment;" this is not the purpose of the support of this forum. That is an community administrative issue. Make you comments off post to a moderator if you feel there is a moderator problem, not in the middle of someone's cry for help.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It wasn't a cry for help, it was a link to email that was sent from a senator to young underage boys that made a specific reference to sexually explicit information.

We have all been here long enough to know what a "real" cry for help is. This wasn't one, at least in most respectable peoples minds. I would like to think this is not something anyone would want to read.

As per the guidlines, it was NOT an appropriate post, and certainly NOT a cry for help.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Perhaps that is why the moderators have to be anonymous. If we see a person editing our post that is too close to the family, one could get upset at them. Then if we don't see their name edit the post we think they did not care....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
I also made that reference to one mod because of the fact that one of the mods posted a reply to TS and didn't say anything about her post. Most of us know that they know TS and if this is the reason why nothing was said, then maybe your comment about "being to close to the family, one could get upset at them", maybe Mods should not be friends with anyone that posts here, unless they do their jobs without playing favorites?

This is MY OPINION and I have a right to it.

End of my replies on this subject.

Last edited by bettertoser; 10-04-2006 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Spelling & added comment
bettertoser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote