View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 07:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Greyhound And Heather

[The two of you have been two of the most amazing, and truly special people i have come to chat with on here. I didn't know either of you had a myspace. IF not too personal, what is wither of yours. If you search, on mine, it's jcrewpoet or jcrewpoet1977 (not sure which). That'sa great place to chat in a more private setting if need be (unless you can do that on here and I just don;t know about it).

Greyhound, you were cracking me up..no, my gf is not Brianna. That would be pretty damn ironic if it were. Her name is Cindy. Not only do i feel, as I said, medicated, there in her arms, as we all seem to, with our significant others, but, she is also an attorney. That brings me comfort as well. Of course, with ethics and how things roll, ethically, she could never be an attorney, but, she knows good "go to people" (as I am in the process of dealing with the demon that is worker's comp). And Greyhound, even more ironic, I met my gf online as well (something i had never done before, and, honestly, would have made fun of other people before for doing). I was just at, kind of a place you were, I had removed myself from a 4 year relationship, that was toxic, that was no clean break for me, and I was willing to be more open-minded in reaching out, meeting new people in a variety of different ways. And, she and I were friends for several months, which was great in getting to know each other first), before we crossed those lines.

THE POEM: (heather and greyhound) I am glad that you both enjoyed it..it is one of the most incredible poems I have EVER read. To be a strong woman, certainly, it begins inside, that keep-on-keepin on mentality no matter if you feel parts of your physical self are aching from head to do. Strong woman are strong outside-in, and in-side out.

Anyway, thank you to both of you, Heather and Greyhound, for being the amazing sources of strength, constancy, and truth I have found here. Your support doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated by me.
jcrewrockstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote