View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Braggin 'bout my puddycatz!

Here's more good pics of my furbabies.....day r soooo cudant!
(They are so cute) I lub dem soooo mucho! Cheryl
PS...we have doggies too! Satin is a therapy dog...volunteers at the hospital to visit patients. She loves to dress up silly....really!
The coyotes were coming right up to our back door....I'm surprised they didn't knock on it and ask for scraps after they'd eaten our most loving cat. Then they got our 12 year old nasty cat, Freeway who was very Coyote savvy and lived outdoors her entire life. So we knew they'd jumped the little fenced in area we had in the back patio where Freeway stayed during the night....slept inside her heated cathouse. They probably stalked her and must have grabbed her out of her house during the night.
I kept a shot gun handy ready to kill all of them! But they are way too smart for me....so we must keep our kitties indoors.
Attached Images To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote