View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 01:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You folks are just what I needed! Thank you! Moose, you never speak out of line I've spent all morning reading at "Spine Universe" and decided that in addition to my PT starting in Feb, I am going to find a Chiropractor. I've NEVER tried this and think an evaluation at least is in order. Maybe if they adjust me a bit, the specific area will get relief?

I've also done Acupunture in the past for my eye problem, and will look into that as well. My insurance will cover it if I ask nicely

So I have two other options I've yet to try (PT/Chiro) (EDIT: OOPS 4 options if I add in the Accupuncture and Therepy). I was also reading about how when you focus on the pain, it gets worse. I'm not sure how I can ignore it when it is constant and my back is always tight, so maybe I'll consider a Phyic to address my emotions and coping skills. This is the one I hate the idea of the most. I've never gotten help from one when I've gone in the past, but maybe a good one would help.

I truely hate this whole process, but if I don't help myself, who will?

I'm going to focus heavily on my Schooling from now on. I've been out of it for a few weeks from the LP/BP. This may help too.

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body

Last edited by sugarboo; 01-26-2008 at 01:22 PM. Reason: 4 options
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote