View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeannek View Post
Hi, my name is Dee and I am new to this board. I am a 46 year old female. I have osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis and DDD among other things. I have a 2 level fusion in my neck and I also have a 2 level fusion in my lumbar area. I have a question I went to see my pain management and she was checking my reflexes and nothing happened my legs didn't move at all. I just wondered if any one has had a similar experience and what does this mean. Thanks, Dee
I just wanted to say welcome...you have come to the best place for help...we some way we have all been there with the pain and this is a good place for all of us to be there for each other...welcome

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote